Sunday, July 22, 2018

Two Videos

Two videos from 2nd Amendment Saturday

The first is video from the Peacemaker's practice Saturday morning.  We were video-ing draws so that folks could watch their draw.  We also caught Zach shooting his fastest time ever, a 0.418.



The second video is later on Saturday.  My sons and I went out to burn some powder with the 9mm carbines.  Younger son has a new Ruger PC carbine in 9mm and second son has a Hi-Point carbie in 9mm.  Lots of fun shooting with my sons.



Then we came home, fired up the griddle and made Philly Cheese Steaks.


Saturday was a very good dar.

1 comment:

Rich Jordan said...

PawPaw,
your first video is showing up as unavailable

Pistol caliber carbines are awesome, aren't they? My roomie back in college had a Marlin 9mm Camp Carbine, and I still have a Marlin M45 Camp Carbine. Absolutely one of the most enjoyable guns I've every used, though I put first an aperture rear sight, and now a decent red-dot on it.