Friday, December 26, 2014

Discombobulated

It's Friday, according to the calendar, the 26th of December, and I'm telling you that so that I can fix it in my own mind, because my internal calendar is all screwed up.  Discombobulated, as it were.  I've been off this week, and somehow in my mind, Christmas Eve became Saturday, and Christmas became Sunday, and when I woke this morning, it should be Monday, but it's not; it's Friday.  That makes tomorrow Saturday.   I've got to keep reminding myself what day it is.

I'm off next week, too, with just one business meeting on Monday.  The rest of the week is clear so far, and I'm going to do my damndest to keep it that way.

5 comments:

jon spencer said...

Seems like it is Sunday or Monday to me.
There is even football on during the day to even further confuse me.

Old NFO said...

You and me both...

Anonymous said...

Nailed it...same discombobulation...

Rivrdog

MSgt B said...

I felt the same when I saw conference calls pop up on my calendar yesterday.

What kind of a whack job schedules a conference call the day after Christmas?

Woops. It was me.

Rod said...

Don't worry. I started to take out the garbage to curbside for pickup thinking Friday was Monday. Then it hit me and I didn't.