Sunday, December 07, 2014

Congratulations!

Congratulations to Bill Cassidy, our new Senator-elect in Louiisana.

Congratulations also to Ralph Abraham, our new congressman representing the 5th District.  That's my district.

Congratulations to Garrett Graves, who will represent our 6th District in congress.

Get to work, boys.  We'll speak no more of your opponents.  Believe me, you'll be hearing from me in the coming months.  I'm one of those guys who writes letters to my congress-critters, and if you think that you can get away with foolishness, you're gravely mistaken.  Now, get to work.

2 comments:

zdogk9 said...

Pester them 'til they have you on speed dial. Never, ever let them forget that they work for you, and that that your vote is one mishap on their part from going elsewhere next time.

Old NFO said...

Concur!!!