Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Rain, Blessed Rain

I went this morning to Momma's place to change the batteries in the corn feeder and to install a new tarpaulin on the tripod stand. I was assisted by grandsons. When we got there, the wind was calm and the sky cloudy. By the time we had walked to the back of the property and installed the tarp, a light sprinkle was beginning to fall. We went tot the feeder and as I was changing the batteries, the deluge began. I told the kids to head to the truck, I stood in the rain to check the timer. Before I got back to the tripod, the bottom fell out.

Soaked, we were all soaked. I'm proud to see the rain. Dry clothing and we're ready for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Yep, y'all need the rain badly, glad you're getting some finally... And I 'know' it's not the first time you've been wet :-)