Monday, January 03, 2011

Back to Work Monday

First day back to work after the holidays and I managed to stay busy. As soon as I got home my younger son showed up for supper, so I was playing with the least grandkid until just a few minutes ago.

Tomorrow we've got a sporting event. A soccer match if my calendar is correct.

I'll get back to this blogging thing in another day or two . Y'all stay tuned.

In the meantime, I've found another gun forum that seems to interest me. It's probably two days older than dirt, but for me it's brand new. The Firing Line. If you don't have it bookmarked, go give it a look.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

PawPaw said: "Tomorrow we've got a sporting event. A soccer match if my calendar is correct."

And we know how much you love soccer.....

Old NFO said...

TFL is a good one, been on it for years! Have fun with the sports!

J said...

Re: Firing Line. One of you guys let me know how well they tolerate Democrats.

Flintlock Tom said...

I've been a member there for years, but I'm a "conservative" Democrat.
If you present your position calmly and respectfully you'll receive the same in return.