Saturday, August 26, 2023

Booking Photo

 I don't know if y'all noticed, but President Trump was arrested last week.  It was a pro forma booking, just a matter of perfecting the record.

During the first 22 years of my law enforcement career, I took fingerprints as part of the job.  As a parole officer, I took prints of newly released inmates.  After I retired from that and went to work for the Sheriff, I took fingerprints in the jail as the Identification officer.  The AFIS (Automated Fingerprint Identification System) was just coming out, and I made myself an expert on the new technology.

Part of the ID job was taking the mug shot, also known as the booking photo. It was done first with a standard film camera, then later as part of the AFIS protocol.  I have taken thousands of ID photos, and I have to tell you that President Trumps is epic.


They indicted him for purely political reasons, then arrested and booked him because that is what the law requires.  It's a protocol and is supposed to be an exercise in humility. But, there is nothing humble about that mug shot.

We shall see what we shall see, but Donald J Trump is running for president. If elected, he may come looking for payback. Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he's after.  It's a reckoning.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I've pointed this out before, and people look at me funny.
You got a smart audience here, you Sir, are quite astute as well. Well read, learned your history.
How did Hitler come into power?
History always rhymes.

Termite said...

If Trump gets elected, it may become a vendetta.

Andrew said...

He's already selling the mugshot
https://secure.winred.com/save-america-joint-fundraising-committee/storefront/

glasslass said...

Looked up Trump indictments and he has been investigated every decade since 1970. Forbes had the reason and if he paid a fine. Mostly they have just extorted money and went away. I don't think by now there is anything they don't know about him. Including which toilet paper he prefers.

Old NFO said...

Yep, he's NOT happy. Once again the left's attempt has backfired on them.