Friday, August 21, 2020

Voter Fraud Everywhere

 It seems that an election in New Jersey has been invalidated by a Superior Court judge, who ordered a do-over.

On Wednesday, State Superior Court Judge Ernest Caposela ruled that the election for a Paterson City Council seat had been irreversibly tainted. A new election has been ordered to take place in November.

Democrats and the liberal media (but I repeat myself) tell us that voter fraud is a myth.   I have seen it, in person, and I have worked to make convictions.  It is my express opinion that people found guilty of tainting an election should be summarily taken out and shot on the front lawn of the courthouse. Elections are too important for such chicanery, and the perpetrators should be executed immediately as a subject lesson to the general population.

2 comments:

zdogk9 said...

Impaled on the cout hous lawn would be mor in line with their crime and would serve as a warning.

Old NFO said...

Agreed!!!