Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The Lull

Ive been surfing around for two days, trying to find something to blog about.  The political races have devolved to the merely boring.  SHOT show is cranking up, but the offerings so far don't pique my interest.

I'm reminded of a vignette I heard once about Col Jeff Cooper.  Someone was showing a new gun that a manufacturer was introducing.  One member of the party asked "What's it for?"

Col Cooper replied, "Why, to sell, of course."

At this stage of a Tuesday afternoon, my Muse has lost all interest.  That may change in the next hour, or it may not.  We'll see.

1 comment:

Eaton Rapids Joe said...

The Taurus Judge is the gun that really makes me go, "What!?!? were they thinking?"

It seems to sell well.

Box-O-Truth was not impressed http://www.theboxotruth.com/the-box-o-truth-41-the-taurus-judge-vs-the-box-o-truth/

The major advantage I see is that you have options should you run out of ammo. Clocking a bad guy upside the head with a five pound pistol has gotta hurt.