Friday, January 29, 2016

Most Dangerous Cities

Compliments to Mostly Cajun, who takes us to this list of the most dangerous cities in the world.  I'm not sure how they prepared the list, but I see some usual suspects.  I don't see Raqqa, Syria on the list, so the list is immediately compromised,, but it's interesting to look at these things.

Of US cities, topping the list is St. Louis, MO at #15.  I also see our beloved New Orleans, LA at #32.  I don't see Chicago, IL on the list, but we do have Baltimore, MD at #19.  I don't see Chicago, IL at all, which makes me curious.

Of course, New Orleans is a Democrat run hell-hole, only concerned with taking down Confederate monuments.  You'd think that the City Council would have something better to worry about than all those old, dead, white guys.  Like for example, all those newly-dead people littering the streets.    Of course, as Mostly Cajun says,
Yep, our very own New Orleans, a city that gives America a chance to visit a Third-World hellhole without leaving the USA, 
I guess if the tourists want to visit a third-world hellhole, it's okay.   But, New Orleans ain't Louisiana.

4 comments:

Mike Silvius said...

Glad I don't live in Caracas anymore.....

Jerry The Geek said...

The article specifically states that "war zones" were excluded from the list.

Old NFO said...

Re Jerry's comment, that may be why Chicago isn't listed... :-) And no, NOLA isn't Louisiana!!!

Titan Mk6B said...

I absolutely love to go to Louisiana especially around New Iberia. But, I hate to go to New Orleans and avoid it at all costs.