Monday, April 13, 2015

Hillary Is Running

The news is all over the interwebs that Hillary Clinton has announced her candidacy for the presidency.  Really!  Who could have seen that coming?  She's aligned herself against a host of Republican upstarts who don't know that it's her turn to be president.

Y'all forgive me while I stifle a yawn.  Of course, she's running.  Everyone knew that.  That line should be a GEICO commercial.

This is becoming all too predictable, and frankly, there's nothing that the pundits can say about it (the race in general) for another year or so. I might get interested by then, or I may not. To paraphrase Edwin Edwards, call me when they catch her in bed with a dead girl or a live boy.  Otherwise, I'm not interested.  Sometimes we have to take a break from politics and I don't intend to pay attention to national politics for about another year.


1 comment:

Old Grafton said...

Yup. Just sit back and watch all the character assassination......right now it's just like watching Leon Spinks run his yap.