Friday, April 17, 2015

Feel-Good Friday Amber Alert

An Amber Alert is designed to let people know that a child is missing or abducted, and it proved essential in a kidnapping case in Washington.  This guy's sister asked him to watch a child overnight, and when he got up the next morning, saw an Amber Alert about the child sleeping in his bed.
"I'm eating my breakfast, I'm checking my Facebook, all of a sudden I see this Amber Alert for this child," Tuong told the station. "And it looks like this child in my bed, and I'm like, 'Oh my God! What's going on?'
Tuong did the right thing, called the police, and the child was found safe.  Tuong's sister is in the slammer, and things are okay for the child.

That's your feel-good story for Friday, and now I'm going to take off these boots and pour myself a dring.  Well done, Mr Tuong!

No comments: