Thursday, April 26, 2007

Digging Day

This morning at work, I got a call from Milady. She was quite excited. It seems there were men in the back yard preparing to dig a hole for the swimming pool. When I got home, this is what I found.



I wasn't expecting them for another week. This increases the slope on my craziness curve, because there are a few things I wanted to get done before they started digging. Too late.

Oh, well! We've wanted a pool for a lot of years. In another week, I'll have one.

1 comment:

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Oh, sorry...you're gettin' a pool.

Mine was along the same relief as "Two best days in a boat owners life, when he gets and when he sells it!" But, you'll find out.

I had to sell the house...couldn't stand the thoughts of filling it in!

Good luck - maybe your experience will be less tramatic!