Thursday, September 08, 2005

The Great Skedaddle, Louisiana Edition

I'm reading the other side of the blogosphere, and have noticed that some of the guys I regularly read are back blogging. This one here, and this one, and this one. They all got out during the Great Skedaddle, and at least two of them plan to return. I'm glad. We are going to need everyone to help pick up the pieces. Only God Himself knows how many bloggers were displaced during this thing, and I'm glad to see folks are safe and back online.

We're still here, working and trying to transition into Louisiana ver2.0. Y'all come on back and help out.

1 comment:

oyster said...

Thanks for the kind words. I sure appreciate them!

New Orleans will need all the help it can get (throughout the entire country and state) in the coming months and years.