Monday, October 21, 2024

Just Monday

 Got up this morning, had to run to the pharmacy, the bank and the grocers.  Got that done and got home.   Ate lunch, a ham and cheese sammich with potato salad.  My sister-in-law made it for yesterday and I think it was better today than it was yesterday.  Some things, like gumbo and potato salad are better the next day.

A friend called, and I helped him mount a scope on his hog rifle.  It's a Ruger Mini-30 which now sports a nice Vortex 1-4 scope.  Perfect for the hog woods around here.

This afternoon, a club member called.  He had made something for the club house and wanted to bring it over.  He's a welder by trade and a blacksmith by nature.  He had welded a bunch of horse shoes together for the club.


 A Peacemakers' sign, made from horseshoes.  I think it looks just fine. We may move it, but I think that it looks grand.

No comments: