Wednesday, October 30, 2019

No, Senator, It's Your Politics

Senator Kamala Harris believes that sexism ad racism are responsible for her poor showing in the race for the presidency.  Yeah, really.



No, Kamala, it's your politics.  There are lots of failed politicians in the United States, (and I count myself in that population).  Sour grapes is never a good reason to show your ignorance.  America is not ready for a socialst who engages in race-baiting.  America wants strong, positive leadership and you haven't shown any.

There are several black women I would vote for, and I hope that I get the chance to do so.  I"d vote for Condoleezza Rice in a heartbeat.  In another cycle or so, I'd be tempted to vote for Candace Owens.

The one thing that Senator Harris forgets is that she's not trying to cinvince me.  She's running in the Democratic primary, and I don't get to vote in the Democratic primary.  She's trying to convince fellow Democrats, ad she's undetectable.  Evidently, he message is all wrong, even for Democrats.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...Would have my vote!...Got nothing but respect and admiration for that intelligent lovely lady...

Old NFO said...

She's playing that tired old race car, in addition to the gender card... Only problem is, she's playing it against experts...