Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Lunch Time

It was a rainy, dreary day today.  I started mowing the yard at 7:00, and by 7:05 the bottom fell out.  I pushed the mover under cover and said the he hell with it.  I had plenty to do indoors, mopping and cleaning, and laundry, plus errands to run.

About lunch time, I started digging around in the freezer and found a bag of Tater-tots.  Tater-tots ain't nothing but hashbrown potatoes, shaped in kid-friendly morsels, so I got out a good black iron skillet and put a little oil in it.  I pan-fried those tater-tots like hashbrown potatoes.  I put hem on a paper plate and grated some sharp cheddar over them.

The, fried some eggs.  Over easy.  little salt and pepper, and I was done.


After lunch, the dog and I did our afternoon chores and we're waiting Belle's return home from work.  In another hour, I'll be in the whiskey.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Damn, that sounds good!