Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Taxes Done

Well, that job is over for another year.  My sister jumped through hoops and got the K-1 to us, so I was able to finish my taxes.  Great Job, Dianne.  I'll put them in the mail on Monday.  I don't e-file, although I suspect that one of these days it will be the only option.  If I've got to send those bastards a check, I want them to open the envelope and look for it.

Louisiana taxes are done as well.  They'll go in the mail with the Federal boys on Monday.  Surprisingly, they owe me a little refund.  We'll see how that works out.

I also had time to pen a letter to my Congress-critter, complaining about the copious waste in the way they spend my money.  That'll go in the mail Monday, as well.

1 comment:

Wanda Hanson said...

Wow! I'm happy to hear you're all done with your taxes! Having extra time to do other things must feel like such a relief now. By the way, it seems you prefer mailing your taxes via post office than the e-file. Why not try filing them over the e-file sometime? It's a much easier alternative after all. In any way, thanks for sharing that with us! All the best to you and your family!

Courtney Morris @ Onyx Cleaning