Thursday, June 27, 2024

The Debate

 I understand that Trump and Biden are going to debate tonight.  That's great.  I won't watch it tonight, but I will check the highlight reels tomorrow.

We have some people coming over tonight, and I'm serving pulled pork sandwiches and chips.  Just a light snack while we load 5000 rounds of CFDA ammo for our match in early August.  It should be a lot  of fun.

The trophies are ready, and I need to pick those up today.

I have places to be and people to see.  I'd best get cracking.

3 comments:

juvat said...

Sounds like fun. Good luck and good shooting in the competition
juvat

BobF said...

Somehow I don't think the other locations are as good a host as you are. Seems you spend a lot of time and energy planning, organizing, and preparing, not to mention the facility you have provided.

Curious -- how do you actually load that many rounds? Got to be some sore hands involved. I'm a semiauto guy, so my savior is of course an UpLULA.

Anonymous said...

I think he was talking about making ammo, not filling magazines. A few thousand rounds is an evening’s fun for 4 guys and a good progressive reloading machine, like a Dillon.