Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Listening to Rush

 I was listening to Rush Limbaugh yesterday, and in one of his sidebars, he talked about a fellow named Mark McKinnon.  I've never heard of him, but evidently he's a mover in Republican circles.  According to Rush, he was the media buyer for the George W Bush campaign.  Evidently he is a behind-the-scene guy 

Mr. McKinnon emailed Rush, and said, in part: " And the project I referred to only has to do with getting the facts out about what actually happened during the election, which, unfortunately, many on conservative media got wrong or distorted.”

So, there is a project in Republican circles to get out the truth about what actually happened during the election.   I'd be glad to see it.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

I doubt we will ever see that. Sadly...

Fred said...

I read the article, and it sounds to me like mckinnon is saying that the never trump version of events will be what is pushed forward. And that the election wasn't stolen, etc.