Wednesday, January 20, 2021

C'mon, Joe

 I didn't listen to Creepy Joe's speech today, I had important things o do.  Whatever I might be doing, clipping my nails, taking a nap, is ore important than listening to Joe Biden.  But, I did read the transcript.

And, one piece of complete and utter bullshit caught my eye.

A cry of survival comes from the planet itself, a cry that can’t be any more desperate or any more clear.

The metaphor doesn't work, Joe, not on any level.  The planet doesn't care about you , or me, or anyone else.  All we are in the final analysis is protein to feed the worms.   This planet looks upon us with supreme indifference and starts trying to kill us from the moment we're born.  The planet is not desperate, nor does it tell us what is going to happen next.  The only thing that mankind can look forward to with any certainty is extinction.

Don't feed me your bullshit, Joe.  It's not presidential.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

This is what we're going to see for the next four years... sigh

Stuart said...

Unfortunately, you just witnessed the high point in this administration. It's all down hill from here.

Dave O. said...

Stuart, don't you mean, it's all SUNDOWN from here?