Tuesday, October 01, 2019

Public Health

My son, who now lives in Los Alamos, NM, sends this photo.

With the caption; "This was in our yard this morning."

I told him that Lyme disease and Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever are real things, and he'd best watch out for ticks in the yard.  He agreed.  Hunting is not allowed within a certain distance of residences, but deer in the yard ain't a good idea
either.

Still, I believe that if I saw hat in my yard, I'd be mighty tempted to poke it with a sharp stick.  You know, like comes with an 80 lb compound bow.  Those sharp sticks are very sharp.  But that's just me, and I taught my boy to comply with all game laws.  I'm just saying.

2 comments:

Termite said...

If bow season was open, I'd have stuck that big boy, housing subdivision or not.
He would make a lot of good chili....................

BobF said...

I'd have been very tempted to invite him into the garage for...whatever.