Monday, October 28, 2019

C'mon Joe

Our racist ex-vice president says that white girls don't get puled over by the police.  Yeah, really.
During the Second Step Presidential Justice Forum at Benedict College, a historically black college, on Saturday, Joe Biden was asked by an African American woman in the audience, “If I were your daughter, what advice would you give me the next time I am stopped by the police?”
 “If you were my daughter, you’d be a Caucasian girl and you wouldn’t be pulled over,” he said.
Really, Joe!  Cops don't conduct traffic stops on white girls? That would come as a surprise to a lot of women I know.

One of two things in play here:  Either he's so out of touch with common Americans that he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about, or he's a stone-cold racist that doesn't understand that he's a racist.    Or, a third choice.  He's an idiot.  Take your pick

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take option 4: All of the above.

Mark D

Old NFO said...

Agree with Anon... sigh

Well Seasoned Fool said...

+1

Dave said...

I made 5 traffic stops yesterday. All white, college age females. I wasn't trying to, it just worked out that way.

I don't know about other cops, but most of the time when I'm making a traffic stop, I can't even see the driver, especially at night, when I'm usually stopping a set of headlights or tail lights that did something wrong.