Saturday, July 21, 2018

Stoontn' Today

The temps continue to climb and when I awoke this morning, my phone notifications had heat advisories all over.  It's going to be hot, but we're shooting today.

Luckily, Belle and I have planned for just this scenario.  As soon as I finish my coffee, I'm going out to the shop and turn on the A /C units, get the fans going, and when the time comes for the Peacemakers to assemble, we'll have a comfortable range to shoot in.

Younger son is coming by later for a visit.  He's bringing grandson Elyas, who will spend the week with us for a late July visit before he heads back to school in early August.  Today's going to be busy, most of it spent in the shop, so I'd best put on my shoes and get started.

Happy Saturday, y'all1

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Enjoy, it was 113 over here today (Again)...