Thursday, July 26, 2018

Lucky

An Oregon woman came home to find a mountain lion in her house.  Really!
An Oregon woman who found a mountain lion in her living room says she relied on "frequency and attunement," "feline-speak eye blinking," and telepathy to calm the animal and safely guide it out after it took a six-hour nap behind the couch.
A six-hour nap?
The last video I shared below shows her leaving peacefully after calming down and napping behind the sofa for over six hours. I'm adding this here, along with the photos and videos of her snuggling and sleeping, because they've become buried behind other comments and I feel a responsibility to get this out so as not to sow fear. 
I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that if the animal took a six-hour nap behind the couch, it felt fairly calm.  She was lucky.

1 comment:

Judy said...

The Almighty was looking out for this fool. Unfortunately, this fool will probably get someone eaten in the near future.