Monday, July 23, 2018

Grandsons

I've got my work cut out for me, but so do they.  We're hosting two of the younger grandsons this week, along with two of the older.    So, I have teenagers and young'uns.  It's going to work out just fine.

There is this place in the house that we call The Toy Room, and the young'uns  mentioned that it was hard to move around in there.  Fifteen years of toys and detritus in there.  So, PawPaw figured they are the hands-on experts to sort through the clutter and tell me what we need to discard or retain.  They decided that Lego was too valuable to discard, but six large trash bags later ad they're sill sorting.  That room is getting much lighter.  And, it's their stuff they're sorting.

We decided Tex-Mex was the best option for lunch, so we went down to the local oint, one that Belle and I frequent. 



We're cleaning out the toy room and the kids are making the choices on what to keep or what to retain.  This is great stuff.  I may be able to walk across that room in another hour.

No comments: