Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Project Update

Belle wanted the walls to me made of OSB.  We're going for a rustic look, and she decided that the most economical way to get that look was painted OSB.  That's fine wit h me, it's economical.  Zach and I finished installing the OSB this morning.  Those horrid pink studs are forger encased in the walls.

Some of the joints are quite tight.  Some of them are amateurish.  I don't pretend to be a carpenter, and paint hides lots of flaws.



RIght now I'm on schedule.  I'm hoping my electrician buddy can make it over this afternoon, and then I"ll start roughing in drains tomorrow morning.

UPDATE**  The electrical installation is complete.  Thanks Brother Fred.

2 comments:

Goatwhiskers said...

I always thought trim was what carpenters used to cover mistakes. GW

Old NFO said...

Good news, and the place is still standing... LOL