Saturday, April 28, 2018

Saturday Shooting

The Model P held up well today.  I shot the main match at the Peacemakers with it, just to give it a test run.  It felt good in my hand, but a bit stiff as it is brand-spanking new.  With a couple of hundred rounds, it will start to smooth out.  I stayed clean though the 7th round, when grandson Zach gave me an X.  I wasn't done, though, because I continued to shoot fairly well, and two rounds later the match was over and I was the last man standing.

Belle hit her fastest time ever, today, shooting the Rawhide.  She hit an 0.815 in the main match, and while she didn't win, she was ecstatic.

Grandson Zach hit a lot of 4's today, his fastest being a 0.445.  That's not his fastest time ever, (0.437), but he's getting comfortable hitting those times, and his accuracy is coming up.

No comments: