Friday, April 06, 2018

Yesterday

Yesterday, we worked our butts off and transformed a rodeo arena into a Cowboy Fast Draw competition site.  No pictures, because I was a construction hand, a working supervisor, conducting a six-hour question and answer session with a hammer in my hand.

Belle over-ruled me several times.  And she was right.  The way the ranges are set up now is lots better than the way I had it planned.  This has, thus far, been a learning experience.  I'm getting a load of experience, and I hope I'm learning something.

Today, we let the shooter's play.  It's a warm-up match before the main event tomorrow and Sunday.  It'll be great, and I've put the weather in the Lord's hands.  If He wants it to rain, it will ran.  But, interestingly, the weather reports are jumbled and inconsistent.  The weather-weenies aren't sure, and I'm okay with that.  The Lord knows what he is doing.  His will be done.

I'm going to leave the house in about an hour, go to the church and st up my electronics.  Shooter's meeting at 8:30, with the matches beginning shortly thereafter.  Here we go!

No comments: