Thursday, October 28, 2010

Working

I've kicked into high gear at the high school, and not much time for blogging.  I've got a concert tonight and a football game tomorrow night.  Saturday is the opener of the deer season and I'll be in the woods all day long. 

We're lucky that the weather has moderated somewhat, with temps in the 70s.  Tomorrow they're calling for a low of 39, and on Saturday morning a daybreak temp of about 36 degrees.  That'll be just right for the deer stand.

Y'all get outside and enjoy this great weather.

4 comments:

Termite said...

Naturally, I had to be back at work this Thursday morning, so I'll miss opening of Area 2. Bummer.

Best of luck, and put some meat in the freezer, D.

Oh, and if Mr Rattler shows up, please give us a field report on the .44 shotshells.

Old NFO said...

Shoot em good Paw! I could have used some of those shotshells last Fri night when I had an up close and personal 'discussion' with Mr. Water Moccasin... M4gery at 12 inches gets a 'bit' messy!

J said...

Luckily, LaSalle Parish got a little rain. Wind's gonna be perfect for my river bottom honey hole, so the ol' General and I are headed in that direction in a few minutes.

Rivrdog said...

Speak for yourself, PawPaw. MY hunting woods are buried under 3 feet of early snow right now...the mushroom hunters, who precede the deer hunters by two weeks, have already taken casualties....