Thursday, May 31, 2007

Deck's Done

The deck is done. We finished during the noon hour today and then took a dip in the pool.



I'm please with how the project turned out. It adds tremendously to the useable area in the yard.

Pawpaw is through with backyard projects for the next couple of weeks. Tomorrow I have to focus on selling a piece of property and next week I'll be undergoing an annual retrainer. We have to keep current to maintain our POST eligibility. I enjoy retrainer because I get to see folks that I normally don't get to see. Plus, I love cops and spending time with them in a non-stressful environment is always fun.

I'm looking forward to next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a nice deck Paw Paw!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that came out nice. I guess you DO know how to swing a hammer.