Saturday, September 10, 2011

At the Lease

Several of us went to the lease this morning, which will be a fairly common event until the deer season opener. I put out a feeder and a camera, then we went over to help a brother-in-law trim limbs on his shooting lane. We got there just as he was finishing, so we traveled to another stand to scout around a bit. Then went to another stand to check a camera. Brother-in-law tells me that one camera has hogs on it. We don't want hogs on our lease and we'll shoot them off if we get the opportunity. As much as I like pork, I don't like it wandering my deer woods.

I got home to find the house quiet. Milady's at the auction. I'll get a shower and follow her there. It's a great Saturday to be out-and-about.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Good time for prepping the lease, at least it was a bit cooler down there :-)