Thursday, April 01, 2010

Goofing Off

I'm nominally on spring break, which means I can work in blue jeans and tennis shoes. I've been busy this week around the house.

This afternoon, my high school has a baseball game and a softball game, thankfully scheduled at the same time at adjacent ball parks. I'll be at the ball park in the late afternoon, early evening. With temperatures in the 70s it's a great afternoon for baseball.

Before I get to the ball park, I'm going to rent a piece of equipment to use at Momma's house tomorrow. We're clearing up some dead fall trees that have been laying in her back yard for a couple of years. They're cut up, but I need a bucket to move them. I"ll pick this thing up on the way to the ball park and bring it back early Monday morning. The video doesn't show the specific brand equipment I'm renting, but it's close enough that you can get the idea.



With this thing, we should be able to move those logs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never have used the grapple, but a skid-steer loader can be a blast to operate.