Saturday, August 08, 2009

Slow Cooker liners

Last winter, I was working a basketball game at the high school. I wandered over to the concession stand and noticed that the ladies there were using some sort of liner in the slow cookers they used to heat chili and cheese.

I was intrigued. I love using my slow-cookers, but the clean up was always a hassle. Not with these liners. When the game was over, they took the liner out and gave the cooker a quick wipe. Easy Peasy.

Slow cooker liners. I love these durned things. Some folks tell me that they've been on the market for several years, but I didn't learn about them till recently. You've got to look for them, but those little blue boxes are in lots of stores. They've certainly changed the way I use a slow cooker. Look for them on the aisle with the zipper bags.

My only gripe is that I wish Reynolds would box them in boxes larger than four. If they made a big box of a dozen or so, I'd buy the big box.

2 comments:

Bob@thenest said...

I feel as if I've been living in a cave. I've never seen these things. Thank you!!

Buffboy said...

Awe man,,, Now, the day after my monthly journey to the grocery store, I see this. After scrubbing my cooker for 5 min(after a half hour soak) last night. Oh well, I needed a reason to start next months list. Thanks