Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday afternoon shotguns

I've got one son in from Florida, visiting for his sister's wedding and two sons living locally.

This afternoon we took the shotguns to the Woodworth range and shot five-stand skeet. Good times.

All three boys on the line, a case of shells, and a good friend pulling trap. We shot two rounds each and laughed and lied and hoo-raahed, and generally bonded with each other.

I rented a frozen daiquiri machine for the wedding and I've got to take it back tomorrow morning. After the shotgun shooting we decided to crank up that frozen wonder and make a batch of margaritas. We're drinking frozen margaritas, eating pulled pork, and watching the kids splash in the pool.

If life was any better than this, I'd have to pay amusement tax.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Sounds like a GOOD day in all the ways that count! I tried trap for the first time today, and pretty much sucked... sigh...