Wednesday, May 01, 2024

Wednesday Notes

 I paid $3.179 for unleaded fuel today.  Thanks, Joe Biden.  When I last filled up two weeks ago, it was $2.899.

I see that NYPD went in last night and cleared the Palestine apologists out of the building.  I wonder if any of them will be prosecuted, or face any sanctions at all.  I'm not holding my breath. The DA there is too busy making up stuff on Trump to actually prosecute wrongdoers.

I'm tumbling 5000 rounds of pistol brass, prior to loading them all for the Louisiana match in early August.  Looking at the calendar, that is only 90 days away.  It'll be here before we know it, and it's time to get busy.

2 comments:

Gusmo said...

Hi Paw Paw, Gas is over $4/gal here in Phx. When I have a lot of brass to tumble I use a cheap Harbor freight mortar mixer. Brass/water/dawn dish soap and a bit of Lemi-shine is all it takes. NO SS pins, those things get everywhere! When the brass is looking good I pour off the solution into a bucket for re-use, and then add some water for a rinse cycle or 2. Then I spread the brass on some towels, and let the AZ sunshine dry 'em off. Keep up the good work, I enjoy your blog.

Glypto Dropem said...

It's about $3.80 for 87 octane ethanol blended piss in my A.O. of northeastern Kommiecticut. There is a station by the regional airport that was $0.48 cheaper. I am in the process of the yearly refreshing my gasoline supply, so it's worth it to drive the 15 miles or so to load up.