Wednesday, May 29, 2024

The Generations

 I've often been confused about what to call a given generation, mostly because I don't really care, but I was watching a Friday with Frank video and the subject came up, so I paused everything and went to look it up.

Boomer - born between 1945 and 1964

Generation X - born between 1965 and 1980

Millennial - born between 1981 and 1996

Generation Z - born between 1997 and 2010

Generation Alpha - born between 2010 and 2024

It was a simple Google search, and now I have an idea of what we're talking about.

If you're not watching Friday with Frank, he is Pinal County AZ traffic cop, and he is a hoot.


3 comments:

Old NFO said...

That's 'this' week's definition... sigh...

Flugelman said...

But but but... What about us old farts born before '45?

I NEED a defining generational term!

bravokilo said...

Yes, my parents and I were all Boomers.
This 'generation' nonsense is purely for social media-type interactions like daytime and weekend talk shows.
I agree that
>mostly because I don't really care
is the correct response.