Monday, July 03, 2023

In Defense Of Freedom

 It seems that there is a new controversy brewing inthe sports world.  Someone I've never heard of is basing America.  Okay.  Fox News reports.

WNBA champion Natasha Cloud doubled down on her criticisms of the United States following the Supreme Court rulings on affirmative action and a case involving artist Lorie Smith.

Well, she has the right to her opinion, just like everyone else.  The first thing I thought when reading the article was "Who"?  Never heard of her, don't watch the WNBA.  I'm assuming from reading the article, that Ms. Cloud is in some sort of women's basketball league, which is totally irrelevant to my entire existence.

The only thing that this article does for me is to reinforce my belief that basketball is a woman's sport and that no men should participate it it.  Leave it to the women.  Take up a manly sport, like football or baseball.

But, Ms. Cloud has a right to her opinion.  I will defend that right.

Let Freedom Ring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dancing monkey doesn't understand the relationship... people pay money to see the monkey dance. If the monkey isn't dancing, theres no money.