Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Who Owns A Truck?

Just about everybody I know owns a pickup truck.  In the South, they're fairly ubiquitous.  Every family has at least one.  A sizable percentage own more than one.

Evidently, that's not the case in liberal bastions.  Someone asked the questions, and the journos melted down.

Simple question, right?  Not to liberal reporters.

The top 3 population centers are New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago.  I know someone in Chicago, but I think they live in the 'burbs.  They are Cubs fans.  See?  I can answer that question without getting my feelings hurt.

I see that we're resorting to profanity.  Very professional.  Who is Adele?  Do they still sell albums, except as novelties or retro pieces?

Now we're resorting to name-calling.

The point of this whole exercise is that in many parts of the country, the pickup truck is as common as dirt.  They're everywhere.  As Dana Loesch so succintly noted, You can't run a country you've never been to.  How can journalists write about people they've never even visited?

No comments: