Thursday, June 26, 2014

Thursday Thunder-Bumpers

Thursday afternoon and we've been tormented by thunder storms all day.  Not much rain has fallen on my acre, but thunderstorms have been around us all day, as Accuweather shows.

As the thunderstorms have swirled around us all day, the dog is terrified, hiding under any available cover and cowering in fear at every thunderclap.  Poor dog is going to give himself a heart attack.  We've tried thunder shirts, we've tried everything, he's simply terrified of heavy weather.

I, on the other hand, have been totally worthless today.  Haven't hit a lick at a snake.  Still in my slippers.  Maybe tomorrow I'll get something done, but today has been a down day.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I have also felt exceedingly lazy this week. Go with it. You know once school starts back up we will both be crazed!