Wednesday, June 04, 2014

On the Land

I went out on the family land with Momma today to take care of some business, and while we were out there, I took the time to hang the steel targets I talked about here.  Here's a picture, they're hung with discarded fire hose.

Last year, I cut down an old swingset fram to hang targets on our family range, and they got broken when grandkids shot the chain.  The fire hose is an attempt to move the chain away from the target itself, and the bright yellow should help to make the target easier to see from the 100 yard line, where they look like this.

Yeah, they're down there.  Those two little yellow rectangles in the far treeline are the pieces of fire hose.  Here's a picture from the 50 yard line.

I think that the grandkids should be able to see that a little bit better.  Of course, you can always click on the pictures to enlarge them.

No comments: