Friday, May 20, 2011

Making Beads

Milady is making beads out of rose petals, a trick she learned while on our Gatlinburg trip last summer. She needs a way to polish beads, and she thought that maybe a tumbler would be just the ticket.

I've never owned a tumbler, but I've heard good reviews about the Smart Reloader Nano tumbler at MidSouth Shooter's Supply. I already had some bullets on my wish list, so I simply added the tumbler and clicked on the button.

So, we'll try to polish beads using the tumbler. Am I a nice guy, or what?

4 comments:

John said...

Or I could send you my Dillion cv-500 case cleaner. Been out of the reloading game for a little while so it needs a home.

Pawpaw said...

I've never been one to turn down a freebie, John.

Pawpaw said...

Thanks, John. I sent you an email and deleted the one with your address. Oh, and my email address is in the right sidebar.

Flintlock Tom said...

Multi-tasking is good. And you'll probably end up with brass smelling like roses.

My grandmother used to make beads from rose petals and sprinkle them in her linen drawer. Fond memories.