Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Morning Dawg

We awoke to mild temperatures in Central Louisiana this morning. 65 degrees on my back porch. Milady is completing the crossword puzzle on the back deck and the door is open, letting the cool fresh drafts into the kitchen.

The dog, who is normally on the wrong side of the door (whichever side he's on, he wants to be on the other side), has free run of the place this morning.

Here's a shot for the sisters.



In a few minutes I'll have to start moving, putting on socks and a better shirt for church. Yesterday was extremely busy, but I got a lot of work done. We did some mowing at the deer lease, then on the way home Milady called me and asked me to come to the local auction. She had made some purchases and needed the truck. We went to the auction, loaded her plunder and took it to the step-son's house. Then I came home and mowed the yard. Supper and bed, I didn't move until almost seven o'clock this morning. Decadence!

This afternoon, Milady has a project with friends Pat and Jerome. I'll be without adult supervision. Unless something pressing comes along, I'll probably gravitate toward the range.

Y'all play nice today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love Bo! :) (and Papaw and Milady!!!)

FDR