Thursday, August 13, 2009

Evil-Mongers

It seems that those of us who protest ObamaCare are evil-mongers according to Harry Reid, who coined the term recently.
“It was an original with me. I maybe could have been less descriptive,” Reid said. He also said, “I doubt that you’ll hear it from me again.” But a few minutes later, he couldn’t resist a sardonic little joke. “I feel I haven’t done anything to embarrass them,” Reid said of his children. “Except maybe call somebody an evil-monger.”
So, now protesters are evil. That's a big change from the line that dissent is patriotic.

Harry Reid seems to be a nasty, hateful little man. Who stands for re-election next year. If we're lucky, the good voters from Nevada will run his butt out of office. Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

No comments: