Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Silliness

Simply because I'm in the mood for a little silliness:

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting.

Well, for example,  my wife and I went into town and visited a shop. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket. We went up to him and I said,


'Come on, man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?'

He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him an “a$$hole.”  He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn-out tires. So Kate called him a “sh*t head.”  He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing more tickets.

This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote. Just then our bus arrived, and we got on it and went home. We always look for cars with "OBAMA 2012 stickers. We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. It's important at our age.

Ha!  Hat tip, Curmudgeonly.

2 comments:

Gerry Nygaard said...

A friend of mine did just that a week or so ago in the People's Democratic Republic of Seattle.

Funnier'n all get out.

Gerry Nygaard

Old NFO said...

Works for me :-)