Friday, October 03, 2008

The Bailout Bill

I see from Congress.org, that my representative, Rodney Alexander (R-LA) voted for the bailout. This comes a day after I personally called his office and asked to vote against it.

Well, okay. He's asking me for my vote tomorrow morning, so I'll return the favor. Some unknown is running against him, so the unknown gets my vote. I've always thought that Alexander is worthless, anyway. He's a political opportunist and probably needed a favor from someone, so he sold us out on this vote. That's nothing new for Alexander. He's generally despicable. This vote is just one more in a long line of despicable votes. He's heavy on pork, and that's the only thing that keeps him in office. He brags about how much pork he brings home to the district. Despicable.

Just so you know, the other congresscritters from Louisiana who voted for this debacle are:

Charles Boustany, R-7th
Jim McCrery, R-4th
Charlie Melancon, D-3rd

If any of those guys are running for office, they deserve our unequivocal disapproval. They're worthless, the whole bunch of them.

No comments: