Friday, July 01, 2005

Fencing - still

We made dramatic progress in the fencing project yesterday and today. All the 2X4 boards are up that will hold the cedar pickets.



This picture shows the bones of the fence along my east boundary and the where the south wall will be. The pile of pickets near the corner will be installed tomorrow. I have a son and a step-son coming tomorrow to get the pickets up. Milady has agreed to do her part by cooking lunch, a carnivores casserole that both boys like. They ain't getting paid, but Momma is cooking, so the only problem I'll have is getting them back to work after lunch.

1 comment:

Kelly(Mom of 6) said...

Hi! I wanted to drop over and say thank you so much for leaving me that comment. I appreciate it more than you will ever know. I read the article and it was like it was written for me! So, thank you!!