Monday, June 05, 2023

Monday Getting Busy

 Drinking coffee this morning and going over the list of things I want to get done this week.  

We got some rain last night, finally.  Nice thunderstorm blew up about an hour before dark.  Looking at the water in the pool, we got an inch or so in the space of about an hour.  Lots of wind.  I like watching storms, I always have.  Simply the sheer power of a storm has always mesmerized me. Yesterday's storm was quite a show.

I have stuff to do today, so it's time to finish the coffee and get busy.

2 comments:

Termite said...

Simply the sheer power of a storm has always mesmerized me.

Watching the weather channel early this AM, the weather weinnie was discussing hurricanes, and mentioned that one Cat 4 hurricane produces more total energy than humans use in a year world wide.

Old NFO said...

3/4 of an inch last night out here, and lots of sound and fury!