Thursday, July 02, 2020

Seen On Facebook

I got out today, ran a few errands and hit a few pawn shops.  The handgun cases are positively empty.  One that I frequent had  several revolvers and one pistol in .22LR.  No Glocks, no Smiths, no Sigs.  No Rugers, for that matter.

The counter-guy told me that there has been a run on handguns, and he simply hasn't had time to re-stock.  He did have one old Webley in .455, marked at $1200.00.  I passed.

I came home and found this on my Facebook feed.


I did go over to his Twiter feed and find the post there before I put it here.  And, I'd like to tell Piers that if that depresses him, it thrills me.  Heretofore, we thought that Obama was the greatest gun salesman in history.  Now, we learn that Antifa and BLM have put him inthe shade.

USA!  USA!! USA!!

No comments: