Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Morning Dawg

We couldn't find our groomer this week.  She must be on vacation, so the dog is still fuzzy.  However, he and I have been spending time outside.  He likes to accompany me on my projects.  It's like having a 2-year-old underfoot because I've got to watch him every minute.  The second my attention turns he gets into something (like the street) that might hurt him.

Here, he's alerted on something that's happening across the street.

Here, he's sitting the carport, watching the traffic on the street.  He really likes being in the front yard where he can see a world that doesn't exist in our fenced off backyard.  Yet, PawPaw has to watch him like a hawk.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Dogs and kids... Chasing the 'pretty' without a care in the world! :-)

Anonymous said...

Paw Paw,
You could cut a hole on the street side of the fence and put some screen over it so that Dawg could see that front world while being safe in the back...