Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday Humor

My ole buddy David sent me some charts that seem to explain a lot of things.

That might be true for some guys, but when I do something wrong, I know about it right then.

For some folks, yeah, yeah, yeah. I know lots of Beatle songs.

That's the truth. When I hear a car alarm, I figure that some idiot set off his own alarm. Then I check to see if it's my truck.

Thanks, David.


Old NFO said...

Yep, all three are right on the money!

Anonymous said...

PawPaw it appears the Mostly Cajun's blog link has been hijacked. I usually link to his blog from yours.
His link "" takes me to the same page as "" which appears to be some kind of restaurant add page.

Pawpaw said...

Yeah, I know that Mostly Cajun is having problems. I've tried to email him and hopefully we'll know something soon.